- Meticulous Technique: GRS uses time-honored methods to craft beautiful stairs. For instance, we integrate newels into the construction of the stairs themselves rather than ‘face mounting’ them after stairs have been installed; we employ hidden fastening whenever possible to avoid unnecessary holes on your staircase surface. We use the highest strength epoxies and glues in our work. These and other construction techniques give your stairs a more finished look and add to their structural soundness.
- Quality Materials: GRS works with other premier companies in the industry in order to obtain the highest quality materials for your project, from top-grade domestic and exotic woods to the strongest and most durable metals.
- Professional Installation: Whereas many other companies just manufacture and deliver stairs, leaving installation up to on-site carpenters, GRS employs dedicated installers whose only job is the installation of stairs and railings. This way, you’re assured that the work is done according to the highest professional standards.
- Custom Capabilities: All of GRS’s stairs are custom manufactured, as you select the components, styles, profiles, and materials best suited to your needs. In some cases, however, a project requires one-of-a-kind components for unique stair design. We will work with you to make your vision a reality, whether it be replicating historical balusters, creating an unusual rail profile, or collaborating on distinctive plans that will be exclusive to your project alone.
- Extensive Experience: Glen Rock Stairs has been in business for over 60 years; the company it bought back in 1950 had been in the stair business for a half-century. Together, that’s over 110 years of industry experience, the most in the Tri-State area.
- Community Values: As a family-owed company, Glen Rock Stairs treasures its reputation for quality, integrity, and community responsibility – and works every day to live up to that reputation. We’ve been located in Northern New Jersey for decades; we have a strong commitment to best business practices, including environmental accountability, that strengthen not only our own company but also our community as a whole.